Centrelink Customer Service Officer jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- The primary objective of the Centrelink Customer Service Officer is to provide referral and assistance for Department of Human Services (DHS) customers in…
- Disability Employment Services – Employment Support Services.
- Contribution to active participation in suggestions for improving services and providing high…
- They are now seeking a skilled Client Services Officer to join their close-knit team.
- Liaising with fund managers, super funds, insurance providers and…
Roper Gulf Regional Council
$75,371 - $83,195 a year
- Demonstrated advanced level of leadership, management, customer service and problem.
- Qualifications or experience in a Social Services, Human Service,…
- Senior Payroll Officer (6 months with permanent opportunity).
- SRO, ATO, the Super fund, Centrelink and the systems support.
- The Objectives of your new role:
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.