Certificate Child Care jobs in South Australia
- Holding or studying towards a Certificate III in Children’s Services.
- G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing.
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care.
- Holding a Certificate in Disability & Inclusion.
- G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing…
- Certificate III in Individual Support or Disability (or similar).
- This particular Support Worker role will be focused on working with children who are under…
$72,135 - $75,262 a year
- Supporting Child and Youth Workers to deliver quality outcomes for children and young people in care.
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake and…
- Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care.
- Hold a Certificate III in Childrens Services or equivalent ACECQA recognised qualification…
- Complete or enrolled to complete Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention.
- Current Safe Environments for Children and Young People ‘Through their…
- Child safe and a quality accredited organisation.
- Certificate IV in Community Services or Diploma in Community.
- Highly skilled and experienced Social Work team.
- Centacare is an inclusive, child safe and a quality accredited organisation.
- Certificate IV in Community Services or Diploma in Community Services.
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention.
- Certificate IV in Youth Work.
- Certificate IV in Community Services.
- DHS National Criminal History Check.
$27.15 - $31.75 an hour
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DCSI Child Related and Vulnerable Employment Check.
- The Women's and Children's Hospital (WCH) provides state of…
Be the first to see new Certificate Child Care jobs in South Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.