Certificate Childcare Assistant jobs in Victoria
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019.
- Flexible hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- The ideal applicant will have:
$78,296 - $90,206 a year
- On-site facilities include: childcare, Employee Assistance Program, mindfulness, gym, and bike storage… to highlight a few.
- Some of the projects include:
$28 - $35 an hour
- Join our team of casual educators and work across multiple Affinity centres, based in Victoria.
- Each centre has its own unique community spirit, and is led by…
Newlands Primary School
- Please refer the Newlands Primary School website - newlandsps.edu.vic.gov.au.
- SC1 Capacity to undertake routine support tasks across a range of functions in one…
- At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood.
- The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure.
Karoo Primary School
- To provide an affordable, high quality, year-round childcare program for school age children.
- The ability to communicate with and gain co-operation and…
- 30% discount on childcare fees.
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain.
- Longevity in our team members.
- Part time and casual opportunities available (Melbourne, Lilydale location).
- The Box Hill Institute Group (BHI Group) is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI)…
- Your next career step in Early Childhood Education starts here!
- We’d love to welcome you to our friendly casual team.
- But our rewards don’t stop there.
- You will have experience working in childcare and have a genuine passion for educating children.
- You will be responsible for supporting the centre’s team in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.