Channel Sales Manager jobs
Frenchs Forest NSW
$110,000 a year
- Manage a pre-sales community of 14 industry professionals.
- Roll-out new initiatives and solutions to channel partners.
- Assist in both R&D and L&D.
- Development and implementation of sales strategies.
- Achievement of allocated sales target in products, services and solutions.
- The role is therefore required to function across a diverse and complex range of sales channels, driving each channel to perform to its maximum potential,…
- Work closely with our National Account Management teams to ensure our Field teams are delivering on required field sales objectives and sales budgets.
- You will work closely with the marketing, channel sales teams and territory sales teams to Increase Channel Partner commitment and a competitive advantage for…
- In conjunction with the set hourly wage, this position will have additional commission based on sales.
- The ability to generate leads, negotiate and finalize…
Connectwise PTY LTD
- Identify, hire, and develop and retain sales colleagues and sales managers.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with your entire sales team.
- Work closely with the direct sales team as appropriate to manage the sales cycle, supporting that sales cycle as needed.
- Fast growing Tech Start-Up.
- Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
- Collaborate with channel sales teams to develop a national sales plan & tactical plan as required specific to each channel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.