Chartered Civil Engineer jobs
Hunter Valley NSW
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduation work experience in the management of design, project delivery, operations and/or maintenance of civil equipment (linear…
- Chartered or near chartered engineer status preferred.
- Working with other staff in the team to co-ordinate related activities; including mentoring for junior…
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- You will provide civil engineering services to Worley, and its Customers and may provide technical support and…
- You will be a chartered (or near chartered) Civil Engineer, with a track record in the successful delivery of design and construction of civil structures…
- Guiding and supporting younger engineers in the project team.
- The desire to contribute on a range of civil projects.
- Transport and Infrastructure at Beca.
- Vestas is currently recruiting a qualified civil engineer to ensure the civil and structural aspects of its construction projects are delivered in accordance…
- This role will suit an engineer who has gained sufficient skills, knowledge and experience to lead their component of the study or design, and to guide junior…
- You will be a Civil Engineer looking to gain chartered status, with a strong track record earned in a consulting engineering environment.
- Communicate progress of site activities to senior engineers and project managers.
- Have experience working on medium and large civil infrastructure construction…
- The successful candidate must have relevant and extensive railway infrastructure experience and hold degree level tertiary qualifications in a Civil or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.