Chef $50,000 jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
You refined by:
- The Jolly Miller offers work-life balance whilst offering the opportunity for growth and professional development working in a team of skilled chefs.
- Reputable not-for-profit Aged Care organisation.
- Part-Time (Sunday and Monday shift).
- Great work environment + penalty rates.
- A competitive rate of pay.
The Lilydale General
- This role manages a team of 4 and includes all head chef duties including menu design, ordering, rostering, stock control and of course cooking!
- De Bortoli Wines is one of Australia's leading family owned and operated wine companies with extensive national and international markets.
- The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown café group with over 390 stores across the world.
- The Coffee Club Chefs and Cooks oversee 8 National…
- BlueCross Ivanhoe sets a high standard of aged care services in Melbourne's North Eastern suburbs.
- As the head chef you’ll be responsible for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a head chef in a cafe environment.
- Follow health & safety procedures at all times.
- Baradine is located in the outer eastern suburbs, nestled at the foot of the Dandenong Ranges.
- It offers 30 high care and 45 low care beds and also features a…
Stones of the Yarra Valley
- Stones of the Yarra Valley.
- Meletos is seeking applications from experienced and dynamic candidates to fill the position of Chef de Partie.
- Assist the head chef in stock take, ordering and COG’s.
- The Jolly Miller Café & Patisserie is a rapidly growing institution, on a mission to be the best local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.