Chef Aged Care jobs
- Due to ongoing growth in our Seniors Segment, Sodexo have several opportunities for qualified chefs to work across a number of Aged Care Sites in Brisbane, QLD.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Cooking experience within the aged care industry highly regarded but not essential.
- Ideally you will have previously worked as a cook in an aged care setting,…
$20 - $25 an hour
- Busy Bees Australia is a provider of high quality early childhood education and care and are part of UK based global early learning and care operator.
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous.
- Regis Burnside is a 167 bed state-of-the-art Aged Care facility located within easy access to public…
- Please outline your experience working in aged care as a Food Service Assistant.
- Chef qualifications or a Trade Cook certificate and Food Handling certificate…
- Previous experience working in Health Care environments (Aged Care, Retirement Living, Hospitals).
- We are seeking experienced and skilled Chefs for casual roles…
- Experience in an aged care or health care environment is desirable but is not essential.
- Our client is a leading Aged Care provider with a great company culture…
- MercyCare is seeking an experienced Chef to join our Maddington Residential Aged Care facility on a full time basis, working 6am – 2pm Monday to Friday.
- Previous experience in a similar role in an Aged Care environment;
- Villa Maria, Eastern Heights is our brand new, state-of-the- art, 100 bed Residential Aged…
- The kitchen produces a range of foods for aged and health care clients.
- Ability to identify problems and act quickly to inform Chefs or Production Supervisor to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.