Chef Cook jobs in Modbury SA
Sort by: relevance -
- Kingpin Norwood is currently looking for experienced, passionate and eager full-time Chefs to join their team.
- And must be provided prior to commencement date.
- As a premium cinema cook, you’ll be managing all the day to day aspects of the kitchen and cooking operations.
- At HOYTS, we’re a talented and creative group.
- This is a general expression of interest – we regularly recruit across a number of intake dates, so your application will be considered for the next available…
- We are looking for a committed person that loves to cook and present food at a high quality.
- We are looking for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice chef to work in our…
- Opportunity for a senior chef to join a fast growing industry.
- 3 years plus prior favourable experience as a Cook working in a service organisation (function…
- We are looking for an experienced Childcare Chef to support the nutritional needs of the children in the centre.
- Child Care Cook|Brand New Centre Daw Park.
- Our Chefs are employed to prepare, cook and serve good quality food for our customers on our sites which cater for 100 – 1000 residents.
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500…
$48,000 - $55,000 a year
- We are seeking an experienced and passionate Cook to assist the Chef in the daily running of a well-established, busy, Modern Greek restaurant.
- Seeking EXPERIENCED camp chef managers.
- Following set recipes or menu cards our Chefs will cook a variety of cuisines from modern Australian, Asian, European –…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.