Chef Pastry jobs in Victoria
- Do you have a passion for baking?
- Always been interested in making Pies, Sausage Rolls, Cakes & Slices, Biscuits etc?
- The ability to cook home-style meals & pastries, along with food ordering & menu creation.
- At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
- This person may not have have experience as a pastry chef, but may have experience in working in a food kitchen.
- This role is for immediate start.
$54,000 - $60,000 a year
- Just Italy in Oakleigh is seeking a full time Pastry Cook.
- The position is full time and requires a 7 day rotating roster.
- The successful applicant will have.
Roys Cake Shop
- Looking for a full time heavily experienced Pastry Chef capable of baking cakes, tortes, pies and pastries.
- Please do not apply to this job if you do not have…
Business capital Pty Ltd
$30,000 - $50,000 a year
- We are a national company looking for chefs to work in our many locations in Melbourne and for following foods;
- Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year.
- Supervising the kitchen hand/ pastry chef in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
- EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE PICCOLO ME FAMILY*.
Roys Cake Shop
- Looking for a full time heavily experienced Qualified Baker capable of baking, shaping, molding all varieties of breads and rolls.
- CONTACT MUSA at 0405 921 344.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- You will be a foodie with experience in Patisserie / Bakery management or experience as a head chef with strong leadership skills, passion for the business and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.