Chemistry PhD jobs
- A PhD scholarship is available for cutting-edge research into the design and development of advanced materials for structural energy storage applications.
$27,596 a year
- The School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences.
- A strong background in organic chemistry is essential.
- All applications to be submitted via the processed…
$87,155 - $93,440 a year
- The established record of research excellence within the Centre includes crop science, plant genomics, genetics, physiology and agronomy, plant chemistry, and…
- Unleash your imagination – seek, encourage and support new ideas!
- A unique opportunity to innovate, bring your own ideas and scout for new technologies.
- School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences.
- The School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences (SCMB) combines the disciplines of Chemistry, Biochemistry &…
$27,596 a year
- PhD scholarship in the areas of nanoparticle toxicology.
- The projects are highly multidisciplinary in nature and suited to individuals with nanotechnology,…
$95,771 - $113,728 a year
- Will have obtained a PhD in the area of chemical and material engineering.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge in the area of material science (nanomaterials),…
$76,000 - $102,000 a year
- PhD specialising in polymer chemistry, with an emphasis on living radical polymerisation methods.
- Assist in the training of PhD and honours students.
- PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Materials Science, Engineering, or a related discipline;
- Ongoing | Full Time | $98k - $127k +15.4% super.
$76,570 - $102,092 a year
- PhD in (bio)physics, (bio)chemistry, cell biology or related discipline.
- The School of Medical Sciences (SoMS) is the largest School within UNSW Medicine, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.