Chief Executive jobs in Melbourne VIC
Eastern Domestic Violence Service (EDVOS)
- Reporting to the Chair of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the leadership and strategic development of the organisation as it continues…
$100,000 a year
- We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated person to deliver on our strategic objectives.
- You will be a proven leader, change manager and strategic thinker.
- Construction of the hotel on the historically-significant Equity Chambers building site has commenced and will feature 244 stylish guest rooms, including 10…
- In this high visibility position you will interact with pilots, managers, regulators, executives, peers, supporting team personnel, and Subject Matter Experts.
Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment
$250,000 - $260,000 a year
- Circa $250,000 package negotiable.
- Come and join this highly respected Service organisation based in the Eastern.
- Previous experience at a CEO level essential.
$101,955 - $142,087 a year
- $101,955 - $142,087 (plus super).
- Join us in the Commercial and Corporate Capability Branch at the Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG).
$120,000 a year
- Advocate for parents and children in out of home care.
- Diversify partnerships (government and community).
- Permanent Care and Adoptive Families (PCA Families) is…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA) within the Department of Justice and Community Safety (DJCS) has been established to design, procure, build and…
$71,816 - $82,488 a year
- Another core function of your role will be providing high quality executive support to the University Appointments and Promotions Committee (UAPC) and the…
- It is an expectation of the role that this individual will be able to build meaningful connections with senior executives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.