Chief Officer Manager jobs
Shire of Merredin
$157,000 a year
- Executive Manager Community Services / Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- The services of an experienced local government professional are sought to fill this role…
$251,027 - $260,803 a year
- The Executive Branch Manager (CFO) Finance reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- The EBM Finance leads the branch in facilitating the management of the…
- Understanding the blend between compliance and commercial, as a transformational leader you can engage and influence at all organisational levels, and can coach…
- Developing in depth knowledge of the business both strategically and operationally to build consultative partnerships with executive, senior leaders and…
NPY Women's Council
Alice Springs NT
- NPYWC Position Description – Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- NPY Women’s Council is inviting Expressions of Interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander…
$150,000 - $250,000 a year
- The ongoing outstanding success of the business has created the opportunity for a Chief Operating Officer to join their team.
- Proven track record as a CFO or Senior Finance Manager.
- We are looking for a proactive Chief Financial Officer to be part of an exciting time at Royal Canin…
Ngwala Willumbong Corporation
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- The role of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) is to work across all levels and sites of Ngwala Willumbong Corporation (Ngwala), providing management of programs…
- Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will provide strategic and professional procurement management, assistance and advice.
- Chief Operating Officer/General Manager â Operations.
- The Chief Operating Officer/General Manager â Operations will plan, organise, direct, control and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.