Child Care Officer $52,500 jobs
You refined by:
$51,255 - $56,837 a year
- Accepting bookings for child care and admitting children to the child care room.
- Maintaining a register that has details of the child care clients.
$55,315 - $59,503 a year
- A current DHS child-related employment screening will be recognised as a WWCC until it expires.
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
$59,584 a year
- Accurate patient data entry in several health care systems.
- We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation…
- Intake Officer - Child, Youth & Family.
- Work for a large social purpose organisation.
- Role available school hours, Monday – Friday.
$84,101 - $100,856 a year
- Least six months experience of working with children in care.
- Recruitment process or job, please discuss this with the contact officer.
$90,269 - $100,483 a year
- When a child and their family need assistance the service may provide this through referral to another service or, in some circumstances if a child is…
$115,455 - $125,546 a year
- Lead and co-ordinate the Care and Protection team to deliver high quality, high volume representation in Child Protection proceedings to child clients of the…
$70,406 - $81,571 a year
- We offer a range of benefits for staff including a friendly team environment, salary sacrificed child care (where available), discounted gym membership and a…
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- Professional judgment whilst carrying out duties to include (but not limited to) the inspection, evaluation and assessment of children’s residential facilities…
Northeast Health Wangaratta
- Dedicated palliative care software system within 6 palliative care services in the Hume Region.
- A sound understanding of the palliative care and/or the general…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.