Child Care jobs in Victoria Point QLD
- The role description will outline any qualifications, licences and specific requirements of the role.
- If you are interested in this job we encourage you to read…
- The skills you acquire as a regional or remote child protection practitioner will help further your future career prospects.
- The Senior Advisor (Child Protection) role is required to provide high quality specialist assistance to coroners in their investigation of deaths of children…
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Contribution to the advancement of quality child protection services and optimal patient care, through provision of service development, quality improvement,…
$69,408 - $77,306 a year
- The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research).
- The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) is a member of the University's Senior Executive and has…
- Prior experience working in a long day care centre in a leadership role.
- It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
- At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood.
- The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure.
Youngstar Family Day Care
- About the Service - Youngstar Family Day Care is located in Moorooka Queensland.
- The Service strives to achieve high, and expects the same from its employees…
$98,298 - $110,376 a year
- Will also provide support for CMM’s other TEM instruments: the Tecnai F20 and two Hitachi HT7700 in a team.
- In addition the job holder will be required to train…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.