Child Care jobs in Wyong NSW
$64,185 - $100,914 a year
- To ensure families and carers have input into assessments, care plans and reviews where appropriate.
- To consult with team members and staff from other agencies…
- CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct.
$91,000 - $114,000 a year
- Have an ACECQA approved child protection certificate (CHCPRT001).
- The centre provides high quality, Christian, early education and care including a Transition…
- Both the adult and child and adolescent practices have Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologists, Allied Health Assistants and…
- Further your career in the child protection/out of home care space by providing support to young people in group home and respite settings.
Central Coast NSW
- Salary: as per NSW award + package.
- Start: 2020 Training Year - ASAP start.
- We are currently assisting a hospital in Central Coast, NSW who are in need of…
- Endorsed to do child/adult immunisation or willing to go for training.
- Our Practice Nurses support the GPs in immunizations, Care plans, health assessments,…
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre.
- With a caring home-like environment, we want every child to feel safe and secure…
NSW In Home Childcare Services
Central Coast NSW
- Build strong and supportive relationships with families and children in your care.
- You could be working with only 1 child, or 1-5 siblings.
Southlake Community Services
- At least 2 years of experience working in a child care setting, preferably with school aged children.
- Southlake Community Services is looking for a highly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.