Child Clinical Psychologist $90,000 jobs
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Supervision opportunity for experienced psychologist.
- Providing supervision of several junior psychologists.
- This role is open to someone who is looking to step…
$49.05 - $60.15 an hour
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time (up to 26 Dec 2020 – job share may be considered).
- Remuneration: $49.05 - $60.15 ph plus super.
- What we can offer you.
Detention River TAS
$90,269 - $100,483 a year
- Undertake psychological evaluation, assessment and diagnosis of a range of child and adolescent behavioural, emotional, cognitive and social problems using…
Southside Health & Wellbeing
- Experience in perinatal psychology and child and family work preferred.
- We have a particular need for a clinician experienced in perinatal psychology and child…
$92,017 - $106,446 a year
- The CAMHS Clinician- Psychologist primarily provides direct expert care for an individual or group of clients and/or providing clinical leadership to…
Rural Health West Recruitment
- Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor / manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
- Registrar clinical psychologists are welcome to apply.
- Established in 1980 Bayside Psychology Clinic in Mount Eliza provides adult and child clinical psychology…
Allcare Carnes Hill Medical Centre
- Allcare Carnes Hill Medical Centre - The Medical Practice is situated in South West Sydney, near to Motorway 7 in a fast growing suburb.
- Very Busy from day 1.
$97,251 - $132,111 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Position Classification: Health Clincian Level 4.
- Remuneration: $97,251.00 – $132,111.00 pa plus super.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Job title: Full Time / Part Time Clinical Psychologist wanted in Canberra, ACT.
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time roles available (Flexible).
- Salary: $80K to $120K.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.