Child Clinical Psychologist jobs
- Experience in Neuropsychologist with an interest in child and youth mental health presentations, and a minimum of five years’ experience working as a fully…
$97,251 - $119,265 a year
- The EDS also has a well-established clinical research program and regularly provides training, education and supervision to other services.
$49.04 - $60.15 an hour
- This position is designated as child-related employment and you will be required to obtain a Working With Children clearance from the Office of the Children’s…
- The AETC will deliver mental health care integrated with educational and vocational training to young people in a safe and therapeutic setting by a…
Hopscotch and Harmony
- Our Psychologist Graduate Program provides the ideal foundation to build an exceptional career as a child psychologist in private practice and beyond.
- 04.Ability to develop and provide training/education to clinical staff on mental health matters and evidence of a commitment to ongoing professional development…
$90,000 - $98,000 a year
- We are passionate about helping children from rural and remote Australia, we believe that every child has the right to access the services they need to thrive…
$108,448 - $116,253 a year
- The senior psychologist Safe Kids Families Together is an extensively experienced and highly competent clinician who delivers advanced clinical service to the…
North Adelaide SA
$95,000 - $140,000 a year
- We would be very excited to offer a combined child/adult focused full time or part time position for a psychologist who prefers to have a mix of child,…
Southside Health & Wellbeing
- Experience in perinatal psychology and child and family work preferred.
- We have a particular need for a clinician experienced in perinatal psychology and child…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.