Child Health Nurse jobs in Victoria
Sort by: relevance -
- Maternal and Child Health Nurse Relief.
- Working at Maternal and Child Health centres located within the Maroondah Council.
$113,499 a year
- Specialised knowledge of women’s health, infant nutrition, child health, mental health child development and behaviour and family violence.
$110,700 - $122,500 a year
- Enhanced Maternal Child Health Nurse (Year 1 – Year 5).
- As the Maternal Child Health nurse, with a focus on Enhanced Maternal Child Health Program, you will be…
- Key responsibilities will be to provide an informative, educational and supportive primary health service to families, demonstrating your sound knowledge of…
$97,574 - $109,023 a year
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Division 1 General Nurse and Midwife and have postgraduate…
Mallee District Aboriginal Services
Swan Hill VIC
$90,000 a year
- The Maternal and Child Health Nurse will be responsible for providing a culturally sensitive and effective Maternal and Child Health Service.
- Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Health Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020 - Registered Nurse GR4B YR1 Mat Child.
$53 - $56 an hour
- Casual Maternal Child Health (MCH) Nurses.
- Reporting to the Maternal and Child Health Coordinator, this is an opportunity for Maternal & Child Health Nurses to…
- Provide active follow up of mental health screening or perinatal mental health concerns identified by midwives, maternal and child health nurses or general…
- The position requires current registration with the Nursing Midwifery Board of Australia as both a registered nurse and a registered midwife and to also hold…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.