Child Safety jobs in Melbourne VIC
$25.46 an hour
- The City of Melbourne is committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety .
- Together we Make the Difference.
$67,743 - $71,935 a year
- Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- Full time permanent roles with fortnightly RDO and…
- YSAS is a Child Safe organisation.
- YSAS has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation.
- Click here for further information on our Commitment to Child Safety:
- The Royal Children’s Hospital is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and…
- The After Hours Child Protection Emergency Service (AHCPES) is a state wide service that responds to new child protection reports and contacts regarding…
$71,182 a year
- Traffic & Road Safety Officer – Permanent Full Time.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity and Child Safe employer.
- The applicant is also required to:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$86,766 - $93,919 a year
- Advisor, Health, Safety and Wellbeing - Research Community.
- Utilise your knowledge in occupational health and safety legislation in managing biological and…
- G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing.
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement.
$97,574 - $109,023 a year
- Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity, and…
$22 - $23 an hour
- This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
- TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Be the first to see new Child Safety jobs in Melbourne VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.