Child Support Worker jobs in Victoria
- A relevant tertiary qualification in psychology, social work, early childhood development or other discipline with a specialisation in child development and…
- Works as part of a team along with case managers and other support workers to achieve the best outcomes for the participants.
- This involves the provision of transport of children to and from the contact location, the observation and assessment of the interactions between children and…
Overnewton Anglican Community College
- Overnewton College has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing child safety,.
- When creating a child safe environment.
$33.78 an hour
- If you require advice and support during the recruitment process please contact us on the following details:
- Have flexible work hours from Monday to Friday.
- The department takes a zero tolerance approach to abuse, including child abuse and abuse of people with disability.
- Reference: VG/DHHS/SSD/00382635.
- ONCALL currently supports young people across Victoria by providing Transport and In-Home support for young people whom are currently engaged in the Child…
- All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check.
- Our Associate Case Workers support people to achieve housing…
- Annecto is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer.
- This position provides support to all participants, their families and carers who receive a…
- You will be guided through a comprehensive 3 day induction, as well as shadow shifts and provided with feedback and support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.