Child Support jobs
- Provide culturally appropriate prevention, early intervention, and family support strategies to children and families including referral, provision of…
- Provide high quality, comprehensive casework support and advice to assist in informing decisions about the safety and protective needs of children where complex…
- The skills you acquire as a regional or remote child protection practitioner will help further your future career prospects.
- JOIN US TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
- Case practice support workers work within a team to provide a range of case support tasks for clients within the Child Protection program.
Drouin Primary School
- Prepare basic curriculum support resources.
- Victorian government schools are child safe environments.
- Parents support the school in a number of ways.
$27.65 an hour
- The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
NPY Women's Council
Alice Springs NT
- We also provide critical incident de-briefing and a range of counselling services to support you.
- You will work collaboratively within the Child Nutrition…
- The Senior Child Protection Practitioner will work collaboratively to strengthen case practice, to provide effective service delivery and to support other…
- Our goal is to deliver the best-possible healthcare experience for Queensland children and their families by developing a broad range of innovative resources…
- You will provide directed support services that assist each person to live independently in their home and to participate fully in their community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.