Childcare jobs in Earlwood NSW
- You will have the opportunity to learn and further develop your skills from an experienced and supportive team, in a job that is flexible around your…
- Full-Time 38 hours per week.
- Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care.
- Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have…
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare.
- Shift Thursday’s only 1 hr 54 mins (2 hours week).
$938 - $1,070 a week
- Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Au or 02 9463 2309.
- An exciting opportunity exists for an Early Childhood Worker (Child Care Worker) with a…
- Greenhills Early Learning Centre is seeking an experienced and passionate Educator to join our centre on a full-time permanent basis.
- Closing Date: 27/12/2019.
Watch You Learn Early Learning Centre
- Our state-of-the-art, purpose built childcare centre is currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Children's Services Trainee to join our team.
- This is a maximum term contract starting in February 2020 until December 2020 working 34 hours per week.
- Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre…
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare.
- Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
- This is a permanent part-time role, working 12 hours a week (Thursday - Friday) on a permanent basis.
- For more information, please visit the centre website:…
$60,000 a year
- Assume responsibility as ‘Responsible Officer' on a needs basis consistent with expectations within the National Quality Framework.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.