Children Case Manager jobs in Melbourne VIC
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA)
$62,250 - $76,879 a year
- Advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members;
- These positions play a key role in working with Aboriginal children and families, Government…
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Case Manager to deliver high quality case management support services to young men, women, and families,…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Position Title Case Manager - NMR.
- Case Manager – Northern Metropolitan Region (NMR).
- Due to growth within the Home care packages team, we are seeking to…
$73,563 a year
- A current Working with Children Check (Employee).
- Provide high level complex case management, information and referral services to HSP clients and support the…
- As a result, the service model provides a combination of case management, case co-ordination, case linkages and active outreach to clients, including home…
- Develop and maintain a central case register available to only key stakeholders.
- All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with…
- Ideally you will have some experience in working with children and/or adolescents and can demonstrate an understanding of the core components of this role…
- Participate in scheduled case management supervision with senior housing case.
- Senior Housing Case Management Worker.
- Resources and equipment (as required);
- Doncare is seeking a suitably qualified person to join our Family Services team delivering case management and early intervention services to children and their…
- Acquire and sustain a deep knowledge of applicable enterprise agreements and relevant legislation and case law, and their application to Monash Health.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.