Chronic Disease Management jobs in West Melbourne VIC
$74,070 - $100,513 a year
- There are more than 5,000 rare conditions, collectively accounting for a high proportion of hospital admissions, chronic diseases and deaths in infancy and…
- To work within best practice frameworks for chronic disease management.
- Risk Management and Compliance – Quality and Accreditation.
- Mar 19 Version No V1.
- A clear understanding of chronic disease management approaches and Social Model of Health.
- Two generous salary sacrificing options.
- As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic…
Darebin Community Health
- Demonstrated clinical assessment and treatment skills in all aspects of all podiatric care including chronic disease management, paediatrics, nail surgery,…
- An understanding of the principles of chronic disease management;
- Based in Braybrook but other locations are available.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Practice Nurse Div 2 Full Time or Part Time.
- Kings Park Medical Centre-Hillside is looking for a Div 2 Nurse FT/PT who is willing to have flexible working…
$30 - $35 an hour
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments.
- Practice Nurses required - Melbourne, VIC (CBD and surrounding areas).
- Knowledge and understanding of chronic disease and related management, treatment and.
- And management management of the National Kidney Consumer Council and.
- Experience in data management and data visualization with focus on visual analytics are desirable.
- The Level A academic will work in a collaborative project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.