Cinema Staff $122,900 jobs
You refined by:
New South Wales
- To provide education, supervision and support to junior medical staff in the HMCN.
- For those with a leaning toward culture and the arts, the region has a wide…
- This a fully accredited and computerised practice, with six full time doctors, three nurses and support staff currently working at the moment.
- The practice is fully computerised with great support staff including two Receptionists, two Nurses and Practice Manager.
$2,000 a day
- Modern shopping centres cater for retail therapy, two cinemas, a theatre for live productions and regional art galleries.
- Aus PR or Citizenship required.
Margaret River WA
- You'll also be supported by a comprehensive team of practice management and nursing staff - so you can focus on patients, not administrative work.
- The GPs are supported by two nursing and reception staff who are looked after by an experienced Practice Manager.
- Highly regarded in the community.
- Ensure continuous updating of the CRM program by self and all sales staff.
- Our client is a world class manufacturer of products for Stadium & Arenas, Cinemas &…
$400,000 - $500,000 a year
- The town has a range of pubs and restaurants, and has both an indoor and outdoor cinema.
- You will work with resident specialists which include the current…
$122,964 a year
- Numerous grocery and retail stores, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, family fun park and local swimming pool.
- This position provides career growth, as it requires…
- A trustworthy and amiable environment is ensured by all general practitioners and nursing staff who provide comprehensive primary care.
Be the first to see new Cinema Staff $122,900 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.