Cinema Staff $226,800 jobs
You refined by:
- This a fully accredited and computerised practice, with six full time doctors, three nurses and support staff currently working at the moment.
- The practice is fully computerised with great support staff including two Receptionists, two Nurses and Practice Manager.
$2,000 a day
- Modern shopping centres cater for retail therapy, two cinemas, a theatre for live productions and regional art galleries.
- Aus PR or Citizenship required.
Margaret River WA
- You'll also be supported by a comprehensive team of practice management and nursing staff - so you can focus on patients, not administrative work.
- The GPs are supported by two nursing and reception staff who are looked after by an experienced Practice Manager.
- Highly regarded in the community.
$400,000 - $500,000 a year
- The town has a range of pubs and restaurants, and has both an indoor and outdoor cinema.
- You will work with resident specialists which include the current…
$265,000 a year
- Cafe, shopping centres, cinema, restaurants and schools.
- You will work alongside a team of GPs (all qualified to supervise), Indigenous Health Practitioners,…
Health Workforce Queensland
Darling Downs QLD
- Its award-winning design includes a cinema, library and the White Gums Art Gallery.
- Out of hours call outs are generally directed to the hospital where the…
- A trustworthy and amiable environment is ensured by all general practitioners and nursing staff who provide comprehensive primary care.
- The center is situated next to Hoyts Cinema in Gawler Street Salisbury.
- The center also provides a welcoming environment with its friendly and kind staffs at…
Be the first to see new Cinema Staff $226,800 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.