Cisco Systems $140,000 jobs in North Shore NSW
You refined by:
- Participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Constantly drives toward solution adoption of the production system.
- Requires TOGAF level 1 foundation.
- Experience within a System Integrator and/or in large enterprise environments.
- Experience with security offerings from Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Symantec,…
- You will be working with Cisco directors, regional managers, account managers, systems engineers and partners to plan sales strategy, drive programs and…
- 10+ years experience and proven track record as a Technical Sales Consultant/Sales Engineer SaaS experience preferred (any cloud hosted solution) SIEM (OSSIM,…
- Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering background preferred;
- At least 10 years of experience as a contact center technology architect, enterprise…
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience in deployment, build and operation of Cloud/SDN network solutions (OpenFlow/ODL or Cisco ACI or VMware NSX).
$900 - $1,100 a day
- Redundant data storage systems and solutions.
- Network monitoring and management, cloud connectivity, load balancers, VoIP & IP Telephony, network technology…
- Riverbed, InfoVista (Ipanema), Cisco WAAS, others.
- Cisco Viptela (mandatory), Riverbed SteelConnect, uCPE various vendors.
- In the relevant digital domain.
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly.
- With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has…
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos.
- Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, possesses…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.