Cisco Systems jobs in North Shore NSW
- At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values.
- Currently working towards a B.S in Networking and Systems Administration,…
- We're looking for a candidate who can demonstrate network automations skills as well as the ability to quickly understand application architecture and network…
- Cisco Certified Network Associate - Wireless (CCNA-WL).
- Cisco Certified Network Associate - Security (CCNA-SEC).
- Looking for the next step in your career?
- Knowledge of backup systems e.g., TSM, Avamar.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for remediation of any security related issues, patching or…
- Senior technical resource for the Systems Engineer team.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification or equivalent experience highly regarded.
- This will be achieved by logging all calls in our ticketing system, assigning, and tracking the call through to completion.
- No more than 2% error rate.
- The position requires an in-depth knowledge of technologies across multiple systems across the IP Networks Platform and Design domain.
- Work with HRBP’s to ensure the HRIS system is updated with workforce changes.
- Responsible for the HR administration, including but not limited to processing new…
- 3+ years supporting server hardware platforms running Dell or Cisco UCS.
- Systems Engineer roles in the Hometrack team allow an extremely broad exposure to…
- Experience working with Cisco Meraki (or related vendor) networking environments.
- Previous experience implementing a large-scale asset management system across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.