City Council jobs in Essendon North VIC
- Hume City Council's Aged and Disability Service plays a vital role in supporting Hume's older residents and people with a disability, assisting them to live…
- Contributing to the development of proposals for school council consideration;
- Tenure: 28/1/2020 – 25/1/2023.
- Our enrolment is approximately 860 students.
- Hume City Council has two exciting permanent positions available for Senior City Laws Officers, investigating local law and animal management complaints.
- Hume City Council is in search of an energetic and enthusiastic Litter Enforcement Officer with a passion for the environment.
- Applications Close: 26 Nov 2019.
$71,601 a year
- Job security as a permanent member of local council.
- Band 5: $71,601 per annum + superannuation.
- Full-time, permanent position in Assets and Capital delivery…
$64,136 a year
- Temporary Part Time (12 months) - 15 hours per week.
- Band 4 ($64,135.70) plus 9.5% Super.
- Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in…
- Hume City Council Family, Youth and Children's Services department is seeking a suitably qualified individual to implement the key components of the Access to…
City of Stonnington
$72,122 - $82,871 a year
- An opportunity exists at the City of Stonnington - one of Melbourne’s most progressive councils, for a permanent Freedom of Information Officer to join our…
- Movelle Primary School has a student population of approximately 180 and is situated in the suburb of Kings Park within the City of Brimbank; 30 percent of the…
$84,826 - $92,221 a year
- Location Greensborough Service Centre, 1 Flintoff Street, Greensborough 3088.
- Salary $84,825.51 to $92,220.59.
- Permanent part time - 24 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.