Civil Construction Company jobs in Darwin NT
- Duratec Australia is a construction contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures and considered one of the country…
- Plus seven years of design and civil engineering project management experience.
- Degree qualifications in civil engineering and experience working on highway…
- The onside coordination of the construction effort on Defence Projects ranging from $.5M to $40M.
- If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are…
- A well-established civil company is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in their Darwin office.
- This large company operating in the Northern Territory…
- Employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
- When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is.
- We will consider all excavator, skid steer and bobcat licences, you must have experience specialising in civil construction projects including earthworks,…
- Our client a locally owned Northern Territory company supplying services to the mining, civil, defence, oil and gas and construction industries and due to…
- Our client is a leading NT Civil Construction company based in Darwin who contracts to McArthur River Mine.
- Full camp accommodation supplied on site.
Flanagan Consulting Group
- Quality of Work undertaken by the company.
- According to the company standards of operation.
- Project a positive and professional company image.
$120,000 a year
- Current local experience within Australia in the civil/infrastructure sector as a Contract Administrator or Project Administrator.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.