Civil Construction Company jobs in Northern Territory
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.
- Duratec Australia is a construction contractor specialising in the…
- Contribution and execution of Construction Methodologies and Method of Works Plans.
- The onside coordination of the construction effort on Defence Projects…
- Understanding of civil design packages i.e. Autocad, 12D, Civil 3D.
- Work closely with the Group Lead Transport and Civil providing project management, design…
- This large company operating in the Northern Territory are recruiting talented civil project managers to drive multiple Darwin Civil Projects to completion.
- AECOM’s Construction Services business is expanding!
- + Ideally 10 years’ + Project Engineering, Project Superintendent, Quality Engineering or Construction…
- Hays are proudly partnered with this market leading Civil Construction Company who currently seek experienced Allround Operators to join their well-established…
- Good understanding of construction practices and basic architectural, civil, electrical and mechanical design.
- Manage multiple design projects concurrently.
- Our client a locally owned Northern Territory company supplying services to the mining, civil, defence, oil and gas and construction industries and due to…
- Our client is a leading NT Civil Construction company based in Darwin who contracts to McArthur River Mine.
- Full camp accommodation supplied on site.
Flanagan Consulting Group
- Quality of Work undertaken by the company.
- According to the company standards of operation.
- Project a positive and professional company image.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.