Civil Construction Trainee jobs
- Various locations - NSW, QLD & VIC.
- Great opportunity to Kick Start your career.
- 4 weeks annual leave per year.
- PPE and Uniform paid for.
- Control the work methods to ensure that construction work is carried out in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Carry out measurements and calculations.
- Accountabilities include: • Monitor the financial position of construction, maintenance and external civil works projects and provide early warnings to the…
- This is an entry level role where the successful candidate will be assisting and learning from the delivery team all operational aspects of civil construction,…
- Most of our drafting team started with us as trainees and are now enjoying successful and rewarding careers who are working on and managing diverse projects.
- Established in 1998, and now a division of Downer Group, UrbanGrid Australia has grown into Western Australia's largest, most diverse civil underground utility…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- We are expanding rapidly in Sydney and Melbourne and are looking for ambitious trainee to Senior Consultants within multiple market segments.
- Suit 3rd or 4th year student studying Building, construction, quantity Surveying who is seeking to secure a position within the construction industry.
$55,083 - $56,539 a year
- The role is responsible for the undertaking of a range of civil and/or asphalt construction activities in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Previous experience in construction, landscaping or similar trade advantageous.
- We manage recruitment, placement and ongoing support of trainees and apprentices…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.