Civil Contract Administrator jobs
- Demonstrated experience in a contract administration role within the civil construction industry.
- Must be able to prepare contract packages associated for all…
- Initiate, review, analyse plan and administer the closing of contracts.
- Ensure that delivered products comply with contract specifications and recording and…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Widen your experience, move into the civil space.
- Understanding of commercial and legal issues pertaining to head contracts.
- Are you bored of building projects?
$130,000 - $142,350 a year
- Manage contracts for the site.
- Join a complex civil contractor on an excellent diverse project selection.
- The ability to run with large dollar value Variation &…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Preparation and administration of contracts.
- Salary package up to $100k.
- Site based in Gerringong, NSW.
- Redpath Partners are currently working with a reputable…
- Currently celebrating its 100th year of operation, Engineering and Construction Company, Clough, as part as the Acciona Clough joint venture, has been awarded a…
- Working knowledge of contract law and forms of contract currently used within the Building & Civil Engineering industry.
- Responsibilities of the role includes:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- A Junior Contract Administrator is required immediately for a 6 month contract.
- Your main duties will involve communicating to subcontractors and dealing with…
- Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
- Production data entry and reporting;
- Multiple successful projects behind you as a contract administrator for a respected builder.
- Attractive salary and benefits will be paid to the successful…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.