Civil Earthwork $86,800 jobs in Townsville QLD
You refined by:
- Civil Supervisor required for a landmark project in Townsville.
- A large civil contractor that has a strong reputation for their proven project delivery, is…
- + Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Earthworks, drainage, services, treatment plants, pump stations and hydraulic modelling.
- + Love working with people.
$85 - $105 an hour
- Reporting into the Project Controls Manager you will be responsible helping deliver the civil package of works which will include rail, earthworks and…
- Is a civil contractor that specialises in construction of bridges, piling, bridge element construction, concrete structures, earthworks, drainage and road works…
$90,000 - $130,000 a year
- Heavy emphasis on civils, roads, structures, drainage and earthworks.
- These innovative projects will involve major works on civils, roads, structures, drainage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.