Civil Engineer jobs in Northern Territory
- Civil/Tailings Engineer - Closure Operations.
- Key role contributing to the tailings management discipline.
- Supportive and collaborative values based culture.
- Duratec Australia is a construction contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures and considered one of the country…
- Plus seven years of design and civil engineering project management experience.
- Degree qualifications in civil engineering and experience working on highway…
- Degree qualified in civil engineering with a strong technical background and skills in roads an drainage, you will be able to effectively demonstrate project…
- AECOM has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated engineer to join our team in Darwin.
- This role will see you supporting a vast array of Civil Infrastructure…
- As a civil engineer you will be involved in this big closure project.
- Get the opportunity to be involved in a big closure project.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Opportunities to grow and develop as a structural/civil team member at WSP are unparalleled.
- Highly developed skills pertaining to structural and civil drafting…
- Provide leadership for developing and maintaining the governance systems and processes to control structural and civil engineering standards across the…
- Experience in the Construction industry with heavy civil/ marine and/or defence project experience.
- McConnell Dowell is now accepting expressions of interest…
- As a QC Engineer with a world leader in engineering and construction services across some of the biggest civil engineering projects throughout the globe, you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.