Civil Mining jobs in Queensland
- If you are a Serviceperson experienced with heavy equipment in mining, civil, construction, agriculture, Defence or marine industries there are opportunities…
- Experience in a civil engineering designing role.
- 12d to produce 3D civil models working along an experienced engineer.
- To be successful you will offer:
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- You will be working on a variety of infrastructure and mining projects in Brisbane and across QLD.
- With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500+…
- Our professionals are some of the most respected in the industry and possess expertise in complex areas of mining.
- Eligible for an internship work in Australia.
- We are Orica, the global leader in mining and civil blasting.
- Through digital and automated technologies, we’re transforming the drill and blast process to…
- Demonstrated experience within civil engineering including earthworks, roads and stormwater systems.
- This role would suit someone with a strong mining and…
- Previous experience in mining will be highly regarded, although not essential.
- If you are a trade person experienced with heavy equipment in mining, civil,…
- Have heavy industry experience e.g. mining, ports or process plants.
- Hold a civil/structural engineering degree acceptable to a recognised and relevant…
- A degree in civil engineering from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Prior experience within the industrial and mining sectors will also be highly regarded.
- An understanding of primary industry (eg. agriculture, mining etc) production practices and principles, and practical experience in the operations of one or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.