Civil Quantity jobs in Queensland
Klohn Crippen Berger
- Prepare engineering reports, drawings, specifications, presentations and bills of quantities using MS Office software and AutoCAD.
- A degree in civil engineering from a recognised tertiary institution.
- The Civil Group is a Hatch global practice providing civil engineering design expertise to…
- Duratec Australia is a construction contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures and considered one of the country…
- Assist in preparation of technical specifications and bills of quantities;
- Undertaking intermediate / advanced level three dimensional modelling on a range of…
- Submit progress payments based on the jointly agreed quantity of work completed.
- You will undertake estimating, tendering & bid management activities and…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Experience in Bulk Earthworks, civil infrastructure exp on a mine site, essential.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Qualifications in quantity surveying, construction management or civil engineering.
- Have a genuine work life balance will working on some of the most iconic…
- They should have experience in Quantity Surveying and Cost to be able to run the invoicing, accounting and quantities on the project.
$170,000 - $240,000 a year
- Reporting into the Project Services Manager you will be responsible helping deliver the civil package of works which will include rail, earthworks and…
- Your experience will be utilised in the review and verification of designs, drawings and quantity schedules within the office, further growing your project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.