Civil Road Designer jobs in New South Wales
Ardill Payne & Partners
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Must have relevant formal qualifications in Civil Engineering, and at least 10 years' experience in civil design & drafting of roads, subdivisions, storm water…
- Work on a range of civil land development, roads & infrastructure projects.
- 5+ years previous local civil deign experience in land development, roads and/or…
Wagga Wagga NSW
- Lead the delivery of internally and externally prepared road designs on major road infrastructure projects, in compliance with policies, standards, technical…
$87,600 a year
- Cardno Transport business unit has over 90 engineers/ drafters / designers.
- Experience in bridge design/engineering as well as other structural design projects,…
- Experience working on major transport (road/rail) or other infrastructure projects in a similar role.
- We are currently seeking a Team Leader - Design, Roads &…
- To be considered for this role you must have a Civil Engineering Degree, significant experience in the design of roads, drainage and traffic management devices,…
$174,000 a year
- Includes Civil works for large structures and centres, plus carparks, associated roads, pavements etc.
- Recent wins of major challenging projects has opened up…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Extending your knowledge across all facets of Sydney Water Developer related works (land subdivisions, buildings, roads, rail projects and civil/utility/master…
$148,000 a year
- Pass on your knowledge and provide technical guidance to designers, drafters and engineers sitting below you.
- For more positons contact Costa Constantaras.
- Experience in residential and commercial civil works preferred.
- Experience across a wide range of civil engineering projects.
- 12D and AutoCAD experience a must.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.