Civil Road jobs in Cairns QLD
- Extensive experience in road infrastructure project delivery.
- As the Principal Engineer (Civil), you will manage the operational aspects of the delivery of…
- This is your opportunity to be a part of the action and help us bring Cairns residents and road users along for the journey.
- Health and well-being incentives.
- If you are enthusiastic, willing to learn new skills and are a motivated, qualified civil engineer who wants an opportunity to develop your existing skills and…
- Minimum 3 – 5 years delivery experience in civil infrastructure i.e. roads, rail or other utilities related projects.
- Providing technical advice and solutions.
- The works will deliver a total transport solution and long-term improvements to traffic flow and road safety through reducing congestion, reducing highway…
Robinson Civil Group
- Delivering state government road construction & maintenance projects.
- The company has a successful track record in delivering civil projects across Queensland.
Civil Services GROUP
- Ideally the Project Manager would have experience in Greenfield and Brownfield road construction and road safety, bridge construction and a knowledge of TMR…
- Must reside in Cairns surrounding areas only.
- Opportunity For Future Assignments with Maxiforce.
- Position vacant: FIFO Operator ex Cairns only.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Major civil infrastructure project based in Cairns.
- Career development with a renowned civil contractor.
- Multi-million-dollar civil infrastrucutre project.
$150,000 a year
- With a team of talented people, Exact Contracting is well regarded in both the mining and civil industries for delivering high quality and superior results…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.