Cleaner Experience Cleaner jobs in Western Australia
- This is a fantastic opportunity to use your cleaning experience and join a company who promotes longevity and career growth amongst its staff.
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Unlimited work rights in Australia.
- You must have experience in facility or office cleaning.
- Previous work experience in mine sites or resorts is highly regarded.
- Attractive rates of pay, currently $26.06 per hour plus relevant penalty rates.
- Access to Salary Sacrifice of up to $15,900 p/a.
- We are seeking someone who goes that extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience.
- Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art…
- Nedlands location | Previous Catering / Commercial Cleaning experience required | Aged Care experience preferred | Great employee benefits.
- Work type: Casual, Part time.
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries.
- To be successful in this role you will have experience in the hospitality industry, preferably working in a remote site environment.
- Previous experience in one or more of these areas.
- This role offers the opportunity to get your foot in the door, gain some FIFO experience, competitive rates…
- Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time.
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.