Cleaning Office jobs in Hemmant QLD
- Setting tables, cleaning dishes and performing all cleaning duties required by the facility in a timely and efficient manner;
- No cost uniforms and training.
- Minimum 2-3 years cleaning experience.
- Previous experience cleaning commercial sites.
- You will be working in a team but responsible for you own area that could…
- Meet and exceed contract cleaning requirements.
- Knowledge of cleaning practices, including infection control.
- Provide effective leadership to cleaning personnel…
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering and Front Office.
- Supervision and training of colleagues and coordination of the…
- Be a part of the fabulous and growing office coffee services marketplace.
- A cup of coffee or tea is so much more than a beverage.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Advanced processing operations and cleaning.
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment.
- Preparation and completion of accurate records.
- Reporting to the Front Office Management team, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- We are currently seeking a Part Time Guest Service Agent to join…
- Regular cleaning of all kitchen areas;
- Cleaning and polishing of dishes, cutlery crockery, and kitchen utensils;
- Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning duties in kitchen and service areas.
- We’re also very experienced at looking after the food and beverage needs of corporate offices, distribution…
- Assist with physically relocating minor churns within the building and to and from offices.
- Monitor level of cleaning in all sites and raise any issues with…
Be the first to see new Cleaning Office jobs in Hemmant QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.