Cleaning Office jobs in Hemmant QLD
Sort by: relevance -
- Communicate all maintenance or ad-hoc cleaning priorities to the Company Secretary, Maintenance Manager or HR Liaison as required in a timely manner.
- Cleaning, dusting and wiping shelving and equipment throughout the store, and cleaning team rooms and toilets.
- What we can offer you:
- Cleaning or related industry experience.
- In this role, you will work unsupervised to a time-based schedule each day maintaining washroom supplies and providing…
- We are currently seeking an Assistant Front Office Manager to join our dynamic Team.
- Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the key responsibilities of this…
- As a Guest Service Agent you will report to the Front Office Manager and be an essential part of guest services at the hotel.
- In addition to this you will also:
- Reporting to the Front Office Management team, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- We are currently seeking a Part Time Guest Service Agent to join…
- Smooth running of office processes and functions.
- To provide a complete reception service for the KordaMentha Brisbane office.
- Reception and Front of House.
- Regular cleaning of all kitchen areas;
- Established in Sydney in 1827, our firm today operates in Australia, Hong Kong, mainland China, Mongolia, New Zealand and…
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering and Front Office.
- Supervision and training of colleagues and coordination of the…
- Be a part of the fabulous and growing office coffee services marketplace.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance tasks such as checking, cleaning or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.