Cleaning jobs in Cranbourne VIC
- General cleaning and maintaining of the shelter including laundry and vehicles.
- General handling and husbandry of our shelter dogs including cleaning and…
- Are you a self-starter with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy being part of a well organised team?
- Are you customer focused with exceptional communication skills?
- There will be cleaning to make sure the restaurant looks amazing as well as learning all about food safety and health and safety requirements.
- Join iconic Australian pet company growing from strength to strength.
- Casual opportunity - immediate start available.
- We are seeking the Best.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards.
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial.
- Enjoy the challenge of being physically active, working in all weathers.
- Opportunities present themselves right across our business, so start building your…
- Prior retail cleaning experience preferred.
- An understanding of chemical handling procedures and proper cleaning techniques.
- Successful applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ cleaning experience, preferably in an aged care or health care environment.
- Closing Date 22/11/2019.
- Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.