Cleaning jobs in Redland QLD
- Prior commercial cleaning experience preferred.
- Cleaning Machinery experience (scrubbing, buffing, car park sweeper).
- Must have full work rights in Australia.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Report daily to the Cleaning Supervisor of any issues that may relate to cleaning failures and building faults.
- To be successful in this role you will have.
- Cleaning of concrete, bitumen, asphalt and paved surfaces.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilet facilities and sick bays.
- To apply please attach the following:
- Preparing operating rooms and cleaning and maintaining the theatres and equipment.
- From small private hospitals to the largest public health campuses, our broad…
- Cleaning of all public areas;
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards.
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees…
- In a nutshell, you will be responsible for ensuring the appearance of the property and its grounds are of a high standard (some duties include sweeping, mopping…
- Daily responsibilities can range from food preparation, cleaning the kitchens after use, assisting in the clean-up of events, putting cutlery, utensils and…
- To provide quality cleaning and other related services to a variety of clients in accordance with a cleaning plan.
- Exceptional eye for detail, accurate and thorough cleaning skills.
- Solid understanding of basic hygiene requirements and safe working procedures when using…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.