Cleaning jobs in Sunnybank QLD
- As an ambassador for 7-Eleven values, our Casual Team Members support store operations reflecting best practice in convenience retailing.
Mount Gravatt QLD
- Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years cleaning, laundry or kitchen experience within aged care with high standards in infection control practices.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- To provide quality cleaning and other related services to a variety of clients in accordance with a cleaning plan.
- It’s Mantra and it’s located on Brisbane’s buzzy South Bank, so it’s bound to be popular with both business and leisure travellers.
- Provide a high level of cleaning support to the centre.
- Training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment (desirable).
- This will include supporting clients to develop skills required for independent everyday living such as leisure activities, meal preparation and cleaning.
- Previous experience working with and using cleaning equipment.
- Commercial, Health Care or Aged Care cleaning experience required.
- Brand New Aged Care Facility!
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
- Brisbane City Centre, Spring Hill, Newstead.
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Providing theatre assistance incl. preparing operating rooms and cleaning and maintaining the theatres and equipment.
- Close to Public Transport Links.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.