Client Relationship Manager $120,000 jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
- Manage and lead the process to ensure strategy alignment and client requirements are met.
- Can effectively connect and establish effective, cross-cultural…
- Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Demonstrated experience winning new business and retaining client relationships.
- Manage client review and renewal process.
- Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality…
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- The General Manager will have significant expertise in the equipment rental space and a proven track record in developing new business, retaining existing…
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, internal Global Business Unit Directors, Practice Leaders, Project Directors and Project Managers.
- Support client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to.
- And so are our people.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees;
- Control and coordinate client communication to ensure effective channels are being used and relationships are being maintained appropriately.
- Customer relationship – a range of practical and marketing-focused activities.
- Pro-actively reach out to existing clients to stimulate run-rate business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.