Client Tender jobs
Real People Victoria Pty Ltd
- To see our previous work with clients visit our website: www.realpeople.com.au.
- With a professional and personalised approach to their services and client…
$75,000 - $140,000 a year
- Preparing material lists, producing bills of quantities for tendering purposes and advising clients on tenders when received.
- Interested in claims and disputes.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Evaluate tender requirements and complete tender submissions within the required time-frame and in line with company standards and protocols.
North Sydney NSW
- Our Values of Passion, Commitment, Integrity and Empathy underpin everything we do from our culture to our approach to technical excellence and client delivery.
- The role supports the Head of Government Business and ensures client retention rates are achieved, new business targets are met and client relationships are…
- Business development (psa pitches / tenders), IT, training, HR to the various trading companies.
- Established in 1998 our group offers a highly proactive…
- Build, nurture and foster new relationships with a broad client & supplier base.
- You will represent Gensler’s design to clients and the design community,…
$30.48 - $32.68 an hour
- Provide administrative support with tender applications.
- Experience using Athena Penelope electronic client management.
- Outlined in the position description.
Gordon Institute of TAFE
$89,505 a year
- Response Documents according to defined criteria of individual and complex tenders.
- Tender submissions are created on time, within budget and in compliance with…
- Create and maintain top client intranet pages.
- Coordinate fortnightly client on-boarding process.
- Work with Relationship Leads on client reporting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.