Clinical Nurse jobs in North Stradbroke Island QLD
- The Clinical Nurse (CN) role provides advanced clinical and problem-solving skills, expert planning and coordination skills in the clinical management of…
- The Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) provides direct and indirect care as required and works in collaboration with the Nurse Unit Manager, Nurse Educator and…
- Apply advanced clinical nursing expertise within the research role to deliver a high standard of consumer/person centred care.
- Participate directly or indirectly in the delivery of clinical care, act as a clinical resource, advisor, mentor, role model, and technical expert, in relation…
- We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work…
- The Registered Nurse (RN) in Haemodialysis within Renal Services at Logan Hospital delivers safe compassionate clinical care;
- Apply professional and clinical expertise in collaboration with nursing and multi-disciplinary stakeholders.
- It's also one of the largest in Queensland, with an…
- Demonstrate advanced specialist knowledge, experience and clinical skills in Gastroenterological Nursing.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and reasoning, advanced…
- Assessment and screening for clinical and supportive needs and early identification of patients at risk of adverse clinical and psychosocial outcomes.
- Supervise and clinically assist research nurses to conduct clinical research studies including- screening and identification of suitable research subjects,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.