Clinical Nursing Unit jobs in Queensland
Sort by: relevance -
- Contribute to the educational outcomes of the health care team by communicating appropriately with colleagues and assuming a leadership and coordination role in…
- Coordinating clinical care in the work unit (including performing the role of shift coordinator as required) utilising well developed contemporary clinical and…
- About the Coronary Care Unit and Cardiothoracic Inpatient Unit.
- Nursing care is delivered by knowledgeable, skilled clinical nurses, registered nurses and…
- Provide clinical leadership for professional and clinical practice, education and research.
- The CN provides clinical leadership for professional and clinical…
- Clinical nursing skills in the field of pre-, post- or surgical care.
- The unit also encompasses an Extended Day Surgery Unit (EDSU) and patients requiring…
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Clinical Nurse to influence and promote high standards of clinical practice within a multidisciplinary team.
- Specific consumer population and can function in more complex clinical situations while providing support and direction to Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse and…
- Provision of contemporary evidence based clinical practice.
- Diploma (NG3) or Bachelor (NG5) of Nursing (or equivalent)+ current AHPRA registration (mandatory).
- Provide cost effective workplace training, development and education to nurses/midwives within the clinical environment in conjunction with the Clinical Nurse…
- Participating in succession planning in the absence of the Nurse Unit Manager or where relevant Clinical Nurse Consultant, takes charge of the Team, and on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.