Clinical Pharmacist jobs in Sydney NSW
- Interactive face-to-face sessions covering clinical pharmacy and retail management.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
$59.53 - $61.19 an hour
- Identify proficient skills and knowledge in the provision of current clinical hospital pharmacy practice.
- Experience in clinical teaching and supervision of…
- An exciting opportunity exists for a pharmacist with appropriate clinical experience to join the largest Poisons Information Centre (PIC) in Australia to manage…
$50.51 - $53.65 an hour
- Demonstrated excellent therapeutic knowledge and ability to exercise a high level of initiative in the application of pharmaceutical principles to clinical…
- Other duties as required of a pharmacist.
- Recognised as one of Australia’s leading private hospitals, St Vincent’s Private Hospital is a tertiary level acute…
Syneos Health Clinical
- Degree (Bachelors/Masters) in medicine, pharmacy or life science related discipline (e.g. MD, pharmacist, or life scientist/biologist) or equivalent combination…
- Develop and coordinate national pharmacist intern, pharmacist residency and advancing practice training.
- Strategic planning, implementation, policy & program…
- We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them.
Northern Beaches NSW
- The opportunity to utilise your broad clinical knowledge and commercial skill set within a leading group providing medication management and pharmacy services…
- This role is a clinical lead promoting patient advocacy and support.
- Joining these specialists are experienced oncology nursing staff, pharmacists, dietitians,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.