Clinical Pharmacist jobs in Sydney NSW
- Supports CRAs to ensure audit and inspection readiness in clinical activities of responsibility.
- Study personnel (investigators, study coordinators, pharmacists…
- Interactive face-to-face sessions covering clinical pharmacy and retail management.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Previous experience working as a registered pharmacist.
- This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment while…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Critical analysis of clinical data and information,.
- Play a pivotal role in the training and professional development of pharmacists across Australia.
- Participate in clinical trial activities.
- Develop your skills within oncology while partnering with an expert team to deliver the highest level of clinical…
$2,180 - $2,485 a week
- Clinical application upgrades and maintenance.
- Relevant qualifications and/or work experience as physician, nurse or pharmacist in the Australian hospital…
- Develop and coordinate national pharmacist intern, pharmacist residency and advancing practice training.
- Strategic planning, implementation, policy & program…
$70,795 - $106,376 a year
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of clinical pharmacy services (Cancer Care preferred).
- Current unrestricted authority to practice as a pharmacist…
$2,262 - $2,325 a week
- Evidence of extensive clinical experience, inclusive of experience as a grade 2 Hospital Pharmacist.
- Current registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy…
Novo Nordisk India
- This exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative to join our Diabetes Healthcare Team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.