Clinical Psychology $90,400 jobs in Oakleigh South VIC
- Gr 3 Adult Inpatient Mental Health.
- Do you want to work for a brand new AOD/MH integrated service delivery model?
- It is the first of its kind in Victoria.
$100,000 - $114,000 a year
- Regular clinical supervision (group and individual).
- Ability to provide clinical supervision (including student supervision).
- Option 1: 32 hours per week.
Mind + Gut Clinic
$70,000 - $120,000 a year
- We are the only clinic of its kind where patients have access to psychology, hypnotherapy and dietetics in the one place.
- Senior Psychologist role providing a high level of clinical psychological expertise at Thomas Embling Hospital.
- Part-time (0.4FTE) ongoing position.
- The School's teaching is underpinned by excellence in research across a range of fields, including cognitive and behavioural neuroscience, cognitive and…
- Established in 1980 Bayside Psychology Clinic in Mount Eliza provides adult and child clinical psychology services for private clients across all areas of…
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Delivering family centred evidence-based individual psychology services to NDIS participants.
- This role is open to someone who is looking to step up and take on…
Cathy Goodman Psychology
- Well developed clinical and counselling skills.
- Applicants will be a registered clinical or general psychologist, and have competency in the assessment and…
$93,860 - $107,234 a year
- Provide clinical leadership to multidisciplinary staff members and actively contribute to clinical practice within the mental health service as a senior staff…
$101,827 a year
- The Senior Clinician will oversee the delivery of clinical services within the CSU, including triaging and assessing referrals, developing and reviewing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.